Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Unpleasant Flight

There are 2 incidents that happened to me recently that pull my motivation down and demoralized me for reporting for flights.
1. In my Amsterdam flight, this supervisor assigned me a position that worked in business class but he asked me to help in Business Class after I finished the tray distribution in EY. In other word, I am working for both classes, really exhausted... He even pick on the mistakes that I made and told me "Please know your works." The best part is, he told my other colleagues that "Amelie doesn't like to work in Business Class so I ask her to help after the EY service is completed."

2.I was scolded by a "broken wrist" guy in this flight. His face turned black just after take off because I am not "holding his BALLS up" (POH).. He said I looked like a cockroach, acted busy but in fact doing nothing.. After the conversation with him, when I looked into mirror in the toilet, my tears dropped automatically without even enlighten me the sadness I had. I kept myself calm and still mantain my Sweet smile throughout the flight. Till the end of the flight, my chief told me that he was impressed on my reaction and attitude even after I got scolded and hurt by him.

My company paying me so much not only to handle the nasty passangers but also "screw loosen" colleagues. I have to accept that "This is my job".. =p

1 comment: