This is the 1st time I am looking forward to a nice dinner after a tiring flight.
Yesterday, when I came out to the arrival hall; I kept looking around hopefully he would be there waiting for me. Though I was a bit upset but I was the one who asked him not to come because Fen and Daniel are giving me a ride back.
However, I still feel sweet because the first SMS I got when I turned on my mobile is from HIM. He told me that he was on the way back and asked me to reply him when I touched down. The second SMS from him is to tell me that he reached home and asked whether need him to come down to carry my stuff.
Maybe this meant nothing for others.. But, at least I feel warm because "someone" is waiting for me and helping me to carry my Cargo bag. "Someone" is waiting for me to have dinner together. "Someone" is looking forward to my return from a flight.
No comments:
Post a Comment