Monday, August 30, 2010

Cycling at Pasir Ris Park 29/8/2010

We went cycling at Pasir Ris Park on Sunday.
It was a hot and sunny Sunday... After few hours sleep with him, I suggested we should go out for some exercise instead of spending time to think of what to eat or what to do.
After changing into my exercise gear, I felt myself more energetic.. It took a long walk under the sun to the park.
The rental of the bicycle is cheap. For single sitter only $6/HR and $8/HR for 2 sitters. It came with rent an hour for 2nd hour free!! Wasn't it a good deal? We took the 2 sitters bike because it was ages ago when I rid bicycle last time.
There are some pictures to share here:
This is where we are staying now..

Clothes hung on the bamboo... Quite obvious is Singapore, rite?

I like the BLUE, sky blue!!!

The running and cycling path.

This picture taken by him. He was proud of himself.. :S


Our 2 sitters bike...

Us...



Can you see me from his sunglasses? He doesn't like to capture me because he thinks that this camera is bought for me to learn a new skill instead of using it as a "Idiot Used Camera".
After the last picture, my sunglasses dropped on the floor and broke into 2.. I was so sad and felt like crying over it. This sunglasses was from him and I had been using it for almost 4 years. So sad..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment