Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Meeting Up with My Sisters

I was back last friday to meet Tate and Janelle. It was a tiring but enjoyable section. I was having bad headache due to lack of sleep. However, after meeting them, the headache has disappeared.
Lastnite, I took 2 days annual leaves and came back again. My mum went to KL for some praying function and my dad will be alone at home. Being soft heartened, I decided to come back but I was always at a loss when finalizing a decision. I had 4 more days annual leaves for my ROM, but I really feel bad to leave my dad alone at home. I couldn't get anyone to do my flight and I can't compromise myself if I take a false MC. The only solution that I can think of is take urgent leave.
When I went out Yum Cha with Janelle, she told me not to be so heart softened, I should be firm to my bro because we hold the same responsibility to take care of my parents.
Besides that, Janelle told me one thing that caused me totally mute because I didn't even realise it. "Pei, do you find yourself always talk to us about what other people said instead of your own words or thinking?"
It's true.. I always tell my LOVE one about "Daneal said.../ Ah Min said.../ My mum said..." but not my opinion and thinking. I followed what people told me without even thinking twice. If today my social circle is totally different from what I am in now, I think I'll be influenced easily.
That's really scary and risky.. I should try to do something meaningful besides reading story books..
I spoke to darling about this and it alerts him on how "innocent" I am and meaningless my life is.
Thus, I gonna give myself a plan on what to do during my off days and try to occupy myself with some meaningful reading materials or activities..I MUST TRANSFORM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment