I wanted to try Wild Honey Breakfast long time ago and was waited patiently to try this with him. However, it was a long queue and the lady told us that it took at least 30-45 min to our turn. I left my contact number and shopped around to look for some snacks.
We passed by a restaurant 'Jones the Grocer' and after browsing through their menu, we could find something we like from there. We waited to be seated and ordered our food within few minutes because we were starved. The restaurant was designed like a grocery shop (but ATAS one la) and things are displayed neatly on the rack.
The food we ordered is quite nice but not warm. However, we still enjoyed the session even though darling was a bit frustrated over his part time job at that point of time..
We proceed to Funan IT Mall for our new lappy.. After few hours walk, we decided to buy an ACER laptop. However, it became HIS though we planned to buy a lighter one for myself initially. As long as he is happy, I am okay with it. =)
Actually we had tried few restaurants last week but I didn't bring my camera along and no pictures were captured. However, I think we are going back again because the food are nice. I gonna show you the pictures next time.
p/s: We are going to cut down the number of visits to restaurant because I think if we continue doing this, we are not going to save.. hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment