These few days, I was busy with some "dates". Finally met 2 of my "long lost" friends.
1. Ms Carmen Lee - Bride to be. We shared a lot of things about the wedding preparation, after wedding life, etc.. She is mature in thinking and she advised me to work hard for my promotion though I gonna quit after 3 years. But... just don't fee like working here is what I want but perhaps it might add some colors in my resume.
2. Ms Jamie Chan - Eventhough we are working in the same company but we had not met each other for almost a year! WHY??? Because we are busy going back to JB when we have off. Very enjoyable session with her and she also found that I am soft heartened from what I said and reacted.
I love "Girls Talk" especially with the close one that you do not need to hide everything from them and just be yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment