We finally got our LOVE NEST in Klang Lama and I was so excited after signing the S&P and Loan Agreement.
Darling brought me to the place for launching.. The development has started and there is a show unit open for public. The interior is really nice and facilities like swimming pool, futsal.. are included. Everything looks perfect here but the only thing that I don't like is the name of it. The name is now called "Gembira Residence" instead of G Residence. :S
Darling asked me if we are settling down in Singapore, then are we going to rent out the unit with renovation completed or not. My answer is definitely a NO laaaa... If we are moving back, then only we come out a lump sum for renovation..
The face of happiness is again shown on me because I have achieved another dream that I wished to..
wah...futsal included also arh ..so nice~~
ReplyDelete