Monday, August 23, 2010

HE

After he moved to Sin, many things changed:
1. He threw away all my expired food stuffs
2. He enforced a proper eating plan to me
3. He entertained me by buying Blu Ray movie
4. He occupied my room, bed..everywhere in my "spacious" room
5. He bought ice-cream as our dessert (Rum&Raisin and Macadamia Nut Brittle - Both from Haagen Daz)
6. He hugged me and kissed me every nite before ZZzzzZZZ
7. He holds my hand whenever we go (I feel the distance from my place to Tampines Mall is no longer far)
8. He made me feel like a lady now (At least I have someone to rely to and he is just by my side)
9. He "tortured" me using sarcastic word but in fact he is helping me (I am now a housewife, I cleaned and tidied up our room, did laundry and now thinking of learn cooking. LOL)
10. He occupied my TIME, my HEART and my LIFE

1 comment: