Date: 11Aug10
Time: 1900
Venue: In a cab on the way back to Tampines Home
"Lu chai, the time now is 7pm and today is 11Aug2010. We must remember today because it will be the day we start our new life. We are finally together and I love you."
Isn't it sweet till you heart will melt with it? Haha..
Yea, finally we are together, no longer apart from each other and meet every month for once or twice.
The next day, we got a movable wardrobe and new curtain from Ikea and 32" LCD TV for our room. We cleaned up the mess together and tried to make our room as comfort as possible. Though the furniture are old but we still have to keep it to avoid extra money spend.
From the first day he moved in, I had a different feeling & thinking on how my hubby looks:
1. He can be caring. He insisted to buy the new curtain to block the sun light and noise for me.
2. He is observant because he noticed the stains around my tumbler and cleaned up for me. Though he was nagging that I do not know how to take care of myself but I feel warm in my heart.
3. On the day I prepared myself for a night flight, Darling packed the "tao sar pia" nicely in a container for me to bring over to London. How sweet of him, right?
4. He takes initiative to plan a healthier lifestyle for me. Eat proper and exercise regularly.
5. He has initiated to help me in improving my English
Do you know how happy I feel now? I am the fortunate one because I have everything I want now. I shouldn't be greedy over anything else but to share what I have to my love one and those less fortunate one.
No comments:
Post a Comment