Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Amelie & Happy July 2010

July 2010 is an unforgettable month for me. Few things had happened and there are good things:
1. ROM date set to 11/10/10
2. Moved to my new place, my parents are happy and darling said it's kinda status upgrade for my family
3. Surprise birthday celebration by my sisters; Janelle, Tate and Bernice. Love you all so much!! (I didn't expect it at all)
4. Canon 550D from darling. We had argument over some little issue when we are waiting for our turn for registration of ROM date. However, it's related to the pressie that he wanna give to me but I suspected him flirting with another girl over BB
5. Darling succeed in the 2nd interview and he is coming over to Singapore (This is the 2nd pressie that he had given to me and it's the best pressie)

You won't believe how excited I am.. I called my best friends to tell them personally on this.
Some pictures shared here on how I celebrated my birthday.
We looked matured now, no longer "girls"

Few pictures taken on the Birthday Girl ..



This is where we had our lunch (highly recommended by Janelle)

As usual...

I looked so tired and I hate my hair.. It's messy and frizzy

Appetizer of the day - Smoked salmon with corn pancake

Sauteed mushroom

King Prawn Spaghetti

My pressie from Daling
Thanks all for the birthday surprise.. I love you all!!! muakssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment