Thursday, July 1, 2010

12 Hrs Sleep is Awesome!!!

Lastnite darling flew to Hong Kong first and going to stay 2 nites at his friend's place. I'll be flying over today and reaching tomorrow early morning. Due to darling is not available to online, I have nothing much to do...Thus, I decided to sleep early around 8pm.. Though I woke up several times but I kept telling myself "Girl, still early.. Come on, sleep more" Eventually I woke up at 8am today, I was so happy that I am able to sleep that long. 12HRS sleep without worry anything is really nice and I am enjoying!!!
I kept telling myself "Sleep more for longer journey." I have to rest well in order to continue my journey to Hong Kong. I enjoy the feeling where you are not worrying about anything like wake up following the local time, go shopping because a lot of orders "taken", eating following local timing..
This is the first time I enjoyed staying in States because I listened to my body timing instead of forcing my body to follow local time. happy happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment