Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hong Kong - San Francisco June 2010

This is the best Hong Kong - San Francisco flight ever. The crews are nice and I enjoyed their accompany.
First day when we touched down to Hong Kong, we met for DIM SUM in Prince Hotel. The view is really nice because it situated at Coast Way Bay. We able to see the ferry jetty. I seldom eat a lot by this time I really forgo all my negative thoughts le.. I ate their CHAR SIEW PAO, it's different than others because it's fried on the surface. Another must eat item is their custard bun as you will enjoy it because it is full of the egg york filling and not too sweet or salty. I tried the HAR KAO and Siew Mai, I think ok because I am not a fan of that.
Then we went to 许留山 for their mango dessert. It's a OOpppppsss after you had it. It's so refreshing and yummy. I am going back again for their Mango pudding with Sorbet.
When I arrived San Francisco, I felt tired and I took a 3 hrs nap. After meeting Daneal in skype, my eyes were not under my control anymore as they really need rest. I forced myself to eat some cereal before I sleep as I worried I might get hungry in the middle of the nite. The morale of the story is : Don't ever force your body to do something especially eating because you will feel like throwing out the whole nite. I didn't really sleep well but at least rested with headache for 7 hrs.
After I woke up at local time around 2pm, after i fulfilled my coffee dose (to cure my headache), I headed out to meet my colleagues. I bought 2 tees for darling. In fact, I wanted to buy a checked shirts for him; but is out of stock. So sad, as I like the shirt a lot!!!
I didn't have any food intake in order for my body engine to start up. I went to a supermarket and bought their home made yoghurt with fresh fruit and muesli, just love it as it's really tasty..
After the shopping, we went to Cheesecake Factory for our dinner. I ordered herds crusted Salmon fillet, the portion is big and I couldn't finished it because the whipped potato itself already more than half of the plate. I tried my colleague's shrimp angel hair. Not so good as less sauce today. We end our section with 3 pieces if cheesecakes: Original, Oreo and Godiva cheesecake. We played some funny game in order to finish the cheesecake because all of us were full.
I am flying back to Hong Kong tomorrow and I better start to cut down my food intake to keep more space for my Hong Kong food with darling. I tell myself, I am going for my swimming exercise next week when I back to KL. So, let's enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment