I just can't wait to share this great news.. I am moving to my new place on 10July10. Renovation completed and only some final touch ups are required.
Furniture will be in by next Tuesday and arrangement had been made on the moving day.
Everytime I go to my new place, I am excited that I'm having my own room soon!!!
Even though I didn't get my pink color room, Europe country home style, but as long as my family members are happy and relationship are getting better (esp my mum and my brother), I think it worths to work hard for it. I am blessed that I joined SIA and allowed my dream came true before I turn 30.
I am thinking to move back to JB but I think it can be done after proper planning (maybe not so soon)..
I'll post the photos in my next coming blog to show you my HOME SWEET HOME. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment