Thursday, June 17, 2010

Girls Outing

It's been quite a long time 4 of us go shopping together... Today, we did it again. It's really enjoyable and I still prefer to shop with my love one.
However, my condition is not good where I had minor headache. According to them, I looked tired. Sorry dearies, I spoiled the mood.
Janelle was looking for her wedding bands. We went few jewelry shops and helped to look for the design. We went to Rolex and took a look on the watches. The classic one costs 7K. Wowwww, that's too expensive. Tate would like to buy a pair for her and her hubby. I had the same idea also but darling asked me to save the money.. Bernice is going to have a ROLEX watch for her proposal instead of a diamond ring. That's a good idea also and this is what she wants.
I hope when I back to KL later, I'll be meeting you girls at least once a month. If my darling doesn't want to drive me back, then I'll take bus/ flight back. FOREVER FRIENDS!!! I'll post some of the photos that we took today later.

No comments:

Post a Comment