When I was back to KL, we went to few showrooms to make a comparison among the cars.
We went to KIA for Forte, the latest car that selling at Honda City price but a study compared it with Honda Civic and Toyota Camry. The one button start key is really amazing; but the outlook to me is a bit old.. Darling likes it very much.
We went to Honda showroom to see Honda City. It's a worth buying car because its market value is the highest. (In fact, both of us like Honda Accord)
Last, we went to Hyundai for the new Tucson that really looks like Harrier (my dream car). But, that day when I see it clearly, I don't really like it...
The decision is not made yet and please give me more ideas or recommendation. The new car will be our wedding car. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment