Sunday, June 6, 2010

Obstacles In Our Relationship & Future

We had been together for nearly 5 years. Long distance relationship for 2 years.. It's tough but we still managed to get to the marriage stage.
After I joined SIA, our relationship is even better and closer; which is out of my expectation.
However, due to my current job and my family burden, we are still apart from each other.
I hate the feeling of crying over my laptop monitor to express how I miss him.
I hate the feeling to sleep alone in 5 Stars hotel room.
I hate the feeling to talk into the mirror myself and tell myself that "Be strong, be good".
I hate the feeling when I need a hug and kiss, what I can do is counting down the days we are going to meet.

Ya, you might think that I am too weak or useless.. But, I want my happiness now. I need it.
Beside my personal emotion swing, I received some negative comment from my mum which really hits me down.
I can't work as a stewardess forever though the money is good. I can't imagine I get married at 30; then only try to look for other job. You want me to stay in this job but do you know that I am not happy...
Darling also getting stressed over the house, career, wedding.. I am sorry but if I keep it myself, I don't know when am I going to burst.
I think I'd done the best for my family, bought the house for them. I have to get what I want now and stop living under people's mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment