Thursday, June 3, 2010

Arthur & Fyne Finally Tie the Knots

Congratulation to our best friend, Fyne and Arthur... They finally tied their knots on 30May2010.
On the big day, I was the sister of Fyne and darling was one of the brothers. It was fun and specially thanks to Fyne's cousin who was born in Year 1990. She is daring and spontaneous.
Looking at them, sincerely I felt the happiness deep in my heart. They were together for more than 9 years and being through a lot.
Darling bought a pair of the cute version of gundams (Arthur likes it) and wanted to give them as wedding present. However, he couldn't complete it on time.
During the wedding dinner, we went earlier because Arthur needs some help on the receptionist. When I saw my ex-colleagues walking towards us, I gave a big warm smile but their reaction to me is "Who is this girl?", "Why this girl smile to me?" ... Darling commented that perhaps I am getting prettier and gorgeous that they didn't realize it was me... HAHAHA


Everything is mini in size.. So cute

The cupcakes... Yummy...

Specially made by Fyne's sister

It's me...

We are the receptionist on that day... Can u recognize me?

The perfect pair - Fyne & Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment