Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Annual Leaves in KL with my Darling ♥

It was few days only but we were so happy...
Darling brought me to a lot of nice food and some inches gained around my waist.
On the 1st day, we went for a steamboat dinner with my family. It's a earlier celebration for his and my brother-in-law's birthday.
On Sunday, we woke up together and we went to One Utama Delicious Cafe for our brunch. We ordered macadamia cheesecake and smoked salmon mushroom cream source angel hair. It's so nice to end it with a cup of coffee. We Coffee.
We went shopping for my new room in Ikea. We saw a sofa with 3 sitters; red in color and so comfortable. We decided to buy that for our new house (for his game room). It's a sofa bed; darling said if we quarrel, then he can sleep there. I hope you won't have chance to do it. =)
After dinner with family, darling brought me to Petaling Str
eet to buy my all time favorite - Giant Kaya Puff.. However, it's sold out. I'll show you the photo next time.
On Monday, it's darling birthday. I didn't buy anyth
ing for his present as I just bought a blackberry phone for him not long ago. We decided to go for a Swedish restaurant. However, we went to the one in Solaris which is only a stall. Darling was so exhausted about the part time job and I felt how tired is him. At last, we decided to dine in a restaurant near by. He was happy though it was not the food that he wanted but at least I was with him.
Tuesday, we went to visit 2 restaurants for our banquet selection. We have 5 dates for our wedding day. However, my favorite restaurant was booked by other on 20/11/2011. We'll do research again and be frank, it's tiring. We watched Pursu
it of Happiness after our dinner. We sweet talk before I slept soundly.
Wednesday, it's Arthur and Fyne's ROM day. We woke up very early in order to reach there on time. However, the bride and groom were late.. ROM in Putrajaya is really meaningless. A simple ceremony that took less than 10 minutes. Perhaps this is normal as compared to Tate's ROM. We had a good lunch with them and talked about wedding. It's a great session to chat with them.
I came back to SIN on Wednesday and my mood swing came again. I miss my darling..

Brunch at Delicous, One Utama...

I love darling wearing the T-Shirt I bought for him.

Happy Couple

Camwhoring- My favorite action

He is busy with his Blackberry

My new long dress; Darling loves it..

The birthday boy, soon to be uncle..

This is my hubby to be. He is nice looking, rite? Especially with formal wear. (comment by my sister, Janelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment