Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy May

So fast it's May now and it's already half of the year 2010...
This May, i'll be be very busy..
1. Annual leave from 15th-18th, going back KL to celebrate darling's birthday. In fact, I have leave for the whole week, but this month too many days off and I gonna eat grass..Thus, I sold my off day on 20th to a girl to do a KL turn for her. I was confused whether to take it or not because is only $150. However, I'd decided to take it as I think I am required to be in Sin for my employment renewal. :(
2. Show Luo's concert on 22th - My dream lover & Hubby, I am coming ...
3. Lynda's wedding - My secondary classmate wedding on 23rd. Min, Xin and I will be attending; I think it'll be another gossip session for us. Haha.. And my best guy friend, Xiao Pang is going also
4. Arthur and Fin is going to tie their knot on 30th - I'll be one of the sisters and Darling will be the brother; I think it'll be very fun!
5. 方大同concert- But not too sure whether still going or not because I am touching down to Sin at 1pm; darling heart pain that I need t rush back.
6. My big day preparation - select day, banquet booking...
7. Year 2010 trip planning with darling

One thing for sure is I am gonna give away my off days in June and try to do more flights to earn more $$$$$... And start my workout sessions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment