(However, don't worry...on the next day, we had talked openly and apologized to each other about what had happened. I still love my daddy & mummy as always)
I was so upset and walked aimless in the mall. Then I thought of visiting BNY Galley (that I'd signed my pre-wedding package with) and checked out what are the new gowns available.
I saw a new gown displayed in the shop that I like it very much. It's a tube dress gown with full lace. I can imagine how elegance when I wear it... However, the lady told me that this is the latest arrival and it's not opened for the customers to try yet. But, my wedding is next year; so i might get the chance to wear it because by the time they'll have new one to replace it. :P
I tried the gown that I always dream of after I'd signed up the package. (this is one of the reasons to sign up the package there) A staff told me before that this gown is not suitable to everyone. The bride must be slim enough and the cutting is following according to a model body. If the bride insisted to wear that but it's not nicely fit on her, then they'll tailor made for her. (But you have to pay for it)
When I tried on it, it's perfectly fit on me and I love it. I am not wearing this on my big day because it's too sexy that I might 走光anytime..
I'll be the prettiest bride soon (at least in his eyes ) and to be frank I started to have pre-wedding phobia now as there are so many things to plan. :S
No comments:
Post a Comment