When I touched down to California, the first thing i did is SKYPE with my hubby lo.. followed by checked FB and emails.
Out of my expectation, I saw and email from him. You'll be laughing when you see the first line of the email.
"Don't worry, I didn't do anything wrong. Just suddenly thought of how 'san fu' my lu chai is sometimes."
"Flying, kissing passenger's ass, lacking sleep, eating so little (although this one is your own fault)"
I won't be sharing the contents of the email... That's is our secret. :p
Now comes to the end of the email.
"Just remember that we are HAPPY no matter where we are, what we eat or what we're doing, as long as we're together. Because we're the perfect match ;)"
"Be patient and strong a little more, I have a feeling I am moving to SG very very soon. And remember darling loves you the most most most ..."
How sweet is him, rite? Ya, our souls are attached to each other but not our bodies. I's confirmed that DANEAL HON is the one and what we need to do is work hard for our future & pray for the good to come.
I kept laughing when I saw the remarks in the email..
"PS: please do not worry me by NOT eating properly."
No comments:
Post a Comment