This is a paradise for those who are slightly bigger than the normal one; there are a lot of nice selections here. Who said fat lady do not have much option for their attire? There are plenty here; as long as you do not mind about your body and be confidence with it (but don't overdo it), who cares how people talk about you!
I ended up bought some 唔等洗 itmes, like stockings, leggings, accessories, shoes, sandals, NU-bra...
I saw a wedding guest book in Marks&Spencer, I found it nice but I didn't buy it because I was thinking to find it in other places first..I may get a better & cheaper one in somewhere.
I saw a vintage corset and bridal lingerie set that really looks sweet and nice in La Senza.. I'll come back again to buy it because I always dream of wearing the corset out with a jacket on. It looks sexy; and again if I am not trying it at my age now, then wait till my "twin sisters" become sagging? Sure NOT la!!!!
Did you see the cute pyjamas on the upper right of the picture? I bought it because my darling sure like it very much! When I tried on it lastnite, he said he loves it.. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment