Sunday, May 9, 2010

4 Criteria to become one of the stewardess in BIG BIRD COMPANY

I had joined the airline for almost 2 years.. Been tortured by some of the nasty & crazy crew before; met some nice people that gave me good advice also.
I just did a London Flight and the in flight supervisor totally ignored my existence throughout the flight. When I talked to him in the cabin (in vision of other colleagues), he'll talk to me nicely and present in a positive way. However, when I was with him individually; no matter I smiled at him or talked to him, he gave me the kind of look that fucking pissed me off. HE IGNORED ME!
There is another stewardess who is ONLY 22 years old, and slightly senior than me (the most maybe joined 1 year earlier) kept instructing me to do this and that. She even gave me the CB look like she worked so hard that she needs to cover my job as well. Nabeh, we are working on different aisle and just because I have this friendly look that you take opportunity to act senior in front of me. I felt like telling this "Sister, when you are still studying in sec; I am already working in corporate world."
In fact, I felt like confronting her/him after the flight and asked them is there anything wrong with me. But, I was rushing my time to go back to JB and thus decided not to...
When I told my parents and darling about this. The only comment from them is "Your face looks too nice and friendly and it's ok that people take advantage" -_-"
I had came out with this four criteria that might help people who wanna survive in this company as a stewardess:
1. Speak good English - Some people just look down on those who can't speak very good English.
2. Well groomed - In fact, not every stewardess are pretty but you have to transform yourself into a presentable one
3. Knows how to act - "wayang" is important as most of the "SIAO LANG" (crazy people) here likes their ass to be kissed
4. DO NOT HAVE AN OVER FRIENDLY OR INNOCENT LOOK that people will tend to ZAP you and take advantage from you (my batch girl and some of the nice crew told me that I have this look ^$@$&^^&)
Just wanna voice out.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment