Friday, September 18, 2009

My New Display Picture

I asked xiao pang about my displayed picture; he told me that the picture looks big and I looked pale . He preferred janelle's one. He suggested me to do it myself and download the software from www.picasa.google.com.
I tried to do it and I inserted some of the pictures I took while I am travelling & working. I was quite "proud" of myself that I'd made it. While I am doing the photo editing, I realized that I'd traveled some of the places that I dreamt of when I was small. It has made a difference on my personal profile and it will be a good memory indeed.
Thanks xiao pang for making me feel so good about my job again and I'll try to share more on my journey experience.

1 comment:

  1. haha I really think this one is nicer than previous one, maybe I myself also like those thumbnail size photo :)

    By the way, remember share more photo with us ya ^.^

    ReplyDelete