I kept telling myself to sleep more and ended up I could only sleep near 1am last night. Woke up few times in between and finally woke up at 9.45am.
When I woke up, I felt a bit of dizzy and gastric fever. Maybe I am not adjusted to the timing here yet (jet lag)? But I always follow Singapore time and it doesn't seem like a problem for me. Perhaps I didn't have any appetite and I didn't each much? Or because of the passenger sitting in front of me kept coughing during take off without covering his mouth? I felt discomfort at first but I couldn't do anything... The virus has entered my body? Better not!!!
I just took my breakfast and feeling slightly better now. But still feeling nauseous and blur...
Something to share here about the flight yesterday. I was working in J-class (Business Class) as galley steward's assistant yesterday. I was so blur and I was feeling guilty that I couldn't help a lot. This is only my second time working in this aircraft. BUT, I tried my best to accomplish every single task that I can handle myself. I think I'd done my best but I'll try to improve and speed up. Working with my chief is quite comfortable. He didn't give us pressure and worked together with us. There was one incident where he spilt the tea while he passed it to me. He said "F**K" without thinking much. I was thinking that he's scolding me and I apologized. However, he apologized to me instead when there was a chance and told me that he didn't mean that. He was blaming himself for it . Thus, I felt he is quite humble and nice. He is good looking and when you see him, you'll be surprise that he is a chief. He looks like a steward because he looks young and well maintained. But, there is one thing that I was disappointed with him is he was "trying" on one of my colleagues. He touched her face while talking to her on the journey to our hotel. It's terrible and I'll consider it as sexual harassment.
There is one leading stewardess that kept picking on me yesterday. She will be working in EY (economy zone) tomorrow and I am worried that I'll be assigned to work with her. It'll be a bad time for me... Hope everything will be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment