I am currently in Zurich and it's 5.30pm here... I am still thinking whether I should go out for sightseeing tomorrow or hibernate in my room. I did this flight few times but I didn't go out for sightseeing. Reason being: it was winter and not a good weather to go out or darling's sister, Patricia came to look for me and brought me out.
The best thing about this trip is we managed to get the new wing room instead of the old one. I showed Pat the new renovated room and she commented that it is better in look. It is more comfy and modern design.
Let's don't think so much and just follows what your mind thinks & your body wants. Most of time they have conflict: I wish to stay in the room and wait for my darling to online and can rest earlier VS I hope to explore more and take more pictures. Better stop here and gonna meet my darling in my dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment