Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Time Working in Busness Class

After my JC 99 training, this is my first solo working in business class cabin. The feeling is really different and i think i prefer to work in is environment.
The major difference between business class and economy class is the service flow. In economy class, the passenger will retrieve a tray wit everything on top; however in business class the service is like fine-dining...Hors d'oeurve, main course, dessert, cheese & fruit, coffee & tea, pralines..
I can feel I am growing up, perhaps I learn from my flying experience. Compared to the time I first joined the airline and a year later, I'd built up my confidence to communicate with the passenger without any fear... I am aware what is the service procedure and can foresee what to do next, instead of waiting for instruction.
Recall back to my JC 99 training, I slept very early at night and worries free...I found my new learning method which is more efficient and effective. KEEP YOU ALERT during the training RETAIN KNOWLEDGE EASILY. I would like to thank my trainer, Ms Doris who did a great job on teaching us and simulate the situation. I really appreciate your willingness to share a lot of experience with us.
Work is not a problem for me now; I am on my way to explore how to become an elegant crew with excellent service.

1 comment:

  1. another nice thing is...can meet a lot of rich rich guy ler :P

    ReplyDelete