Friday, September 4, 2009

His Effort

Yesterday, 4 sept, my darling was very excited to see his Citibank statement. It never exists in this four years. He is upset and depress everytime he sees it.
The online statement was not sent to him due to some technical problem. he'll be receiving a hard copy instead. He called fei ma and asked her to check any mail in the mailbox..
Then he asked me this "Lu, do u know how much i owed bank now? My outstanding..."
I asked "how much?"
"it's only RM300 left.. i called Citibank this afternoon and the girl told me that total is RM2800. I paid RM2500 and only RM300 left"
I am really happy for him at least he is going to clear his debt.
I know he does this because of me... I kept complaining that he didn't put effort in our relationship and future. He really prove to me that he can do it!
Darling, keep it up... we shall think of our first property, your dream car, our holidays, our wedding, our future...

3 comments:

  1. haha..I am the first one here. Ah pei, thanks for you willing to share your thing to me, hope this blog may help you when u need to express something that you do not know how to tell people. Jia you. and happy oways ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pei, i am so happy for you. Can feel the sweetness and happiness from your message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Sweet, is difficult that u will think positive...Dear Keep up and work hard with him...
    Daneal, pls appreciate my sweetie also.

    ReplyDelete