One of my best friends, Tate said "Pei, is hard to ask other to change, rather easier for you to change. We always trying to change our partner but what we receive is disappointment and unhappiness"
In fact, I truly understand it. It will be better if you can accept his shortcomings than transform him into how you want him to be.
He is always my English teacher, he has a good command of English and always correct me when I make mistake. But the way he correct me is really unacceptable. "So easy also you don't know/ your English level stops at primary 6/ Watch more Taiwanese drama then your English will improve a lot" ... He said all these in order to motivate and encourage me to speak English. I love playing his Nintendo by his side. He is my real time dictionary and sometimes I completed the game without his help. "Wowww, Lu is really 'sai lei' now, don't need darling anymore"
However, without him, I think I won't have confidence speaking in English. I won't start reading novel when I am outstation with no internet available. I won't be the translator for my parents, where they are really proud of me. :P
We had an agreement before. If one day we have children, he'll be the one who teaches them English and Malay; he'll be guiding them toward the efficient way in study. He always believe that NO Last Minute Effort and it's useless to study without sleeping.
Besides that, he is a good western food cook. He cooked few times on special occasion. I was thinking to cook for him once and I bought all the ingredients from Milan, Italy. It ended up he was the cook again though he was not feeling well. I felt guilty but sweet in my heart. I planned to learn cooking but until now I'd not make any move yet...
* This is the Spaghetti Carbonara he prepared. It was nice and I love it so much.
He is a mature and realistic in some of the thinking, especially love matters. He is the ADVISOR in his group of friends when to it. However, he admitted that he is a good friend/listener but not a good lover. He was curious about it and couldn't figure out what happen to him. In fact, I am always the mirror of him. I am very patience with my friends but not for him. I am willing to spend time with my friend when they encounter problem but I might overlook he has his "downtime" also. He always said " Only you'll have problem but not others" It's true, I expect him to please me and accept if I lose temper. On the other hand, he rarely throw temper on me and I thought he has nothing to worry. Darling, sorry that I am not understanding but I can't promise that I'll not lose my temper anymore. It takes time to change. ( Don't laugh when you see this message)
He loves his PSP, Gundam and PC game. When we just started the relationship, I asked myself "Can you accept this guy? Do you mind?" I might get angry & jealous sometimes if he is paying more attention on his babies and not me. My parents and friends might think he is childish and irresponsible. I'd accepted the fact and I knew that this is how he release his tension. But, please try to ACT MATURE in front of my parents next time...
It's part of his introduction and our story sharing. I think he is going to say "Sui Lu, why you write all the bad thing about me?" To me, it's not bad thing. It's the true Daneal that I might have my future with.
Law of attraction really play a part in my life now. Thanks my bestie Janelle on this. Thus, I would like to exercise it again here.
1. Daneal is getting a better job with higher pay in Singapore. The most important is better career path
2. Our 1st landed property in Malaysia. The interior design is Balinese style; comfy king size bed in the master bedroom, entertainment room with plasma TV...
3. Our garden wedding where the most important thing is we get the blessing from our true friends and family members, instead of being the MONKEYS on our big day
4. Your Honda Accord and my Toyota Harrier. We may drive Civic for normal outing and Harrier when we are driving back to KL
5. Our honeymoon to Tokyo and Hokaido. Watching sakura, traditional japanese cuisine, shopping for gundam, accessories and clothes... We have lots to explore there
haha...I think u must have a lot of memory go to you when u writing this blog. really happy that u met a nice guy :)
ReplyDelete