Did you see my new displayed picture? It's from my darling... I asked him the comment on my last displayed picture; he told me that he didn't like it and asked me why I always follow other people idea? It sounds like I am just following the footprint and have nothing much in my mind.
There is something that I would like to clarify: initially I was displaying my picture as the header and it was a bit large in the layout. I was quite satisfied with it until I realized I looked pale in the photo. Thus, my best friend Xiao Pang gave me the idea to make one that composes of many pictures.
However, darling promised to make a set of pictures for me to display in my blog. It will be monthly basis; changes every month. I was so happy on his contribution. To him, I am like a kid. By giving me some little surprise, I'll be satisfied and stay happily ever.
Tell you some secret behind the displayed picture here. Did you notice that bottom left there is some captions start with "I Love You The Way..", "The Way You..." It's actually a poem that my darling wrote for me. He showed me this poem on the day we started our relationship. It was a sweet memory because he was observing me during that period of time and he pen it down. He is not good in telling you in person but good in writing. (What I like or dislike? How I react in some circumstances that stayed in his memory? Describing some of my gesture or action that I had without knowing it) Darling, you still owed me a novel. You promised to write a novel about me but you have not start it yet,even a single paragraph. Looking forward to it... Love ya, muakssss
haha with ur darling picture, no matter which picture also not nice dy...
ReplyDelete