Friday, September 11, 2009

My Second Solo in Business Class

This is really unexpected. My name is the most bottom one in the list, however I was assigned to work in J-class. I didn't prepare for it at all; order pad, name list.. furthermore 300ER, complicated galley.
My chief looks fierce and he gave us a briefing before boarding. "If you are rose, I'll tell you that you are. If you are thorn, then don't deny it and act as a rose. Cabin Crew are good at acting but I am not. I want you all to act as an adult and don't do anything that I can't accept and give problems to others"
I was lucky that I have a colleague who really "helped" me a lot. Why I say that? Sometimes, I felt that she really give me a hand; certain time I felt she is fake. Am I bad to think other people in this way?
With her existance, the service of our aisle works smoothly. I admitted that she really did a good job. However, everytime when I wanted to accomplish my task and she'll take my job away and ask me to do the unnecessary things. I felt frustrated and I wanna tell her that I know my job.
I was the "RUNNER" during the meal service. I ran 2 aisles to distribute the main course. There was a mistake made on the main course distribution and it was for the nasty PPS. But I don't think that I am the one who did wrong. However, everyone is "assuming" that I was the one. :(
I broke the starter plates and it was loud and clear that even can be heard in the cabin. When our chief gave us another briefing, he asked about it. I admitted my mistake and one senior was impressed on me. She told me that she likes my honesty. In fact, to me is a common thing. Just admit whatever mistake you'd done instead of hiding it with a lot of lies.
The second meal service works well. I helped to clean galley and worked happily with the crew. This called "teamwork" and we enjoyed it. I knew the PPS submitted his complaint letter though we "survived" till the end of the flight...
During landing, my leading stewardess asked me "Did IFS talk to you?" Why he wanna talk to me? Did my chief complained anything to him? Or he wanna write me in? I think my job still okay and I don't deserve all these... Then what will it be? The truth will be out tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment