I was really sick on Tuesday since 7am morning when I woke up caused by a bad headache.. Feeling nausea and gastric unwell.. However, I told myself "Don't give excuses!! I must attend the class because I got companion."
The class started at 1.30pm; when we were there, the lady told me that our names were registered under evening class (7pm-9pm). OMG!! Don't tell me I really missed it because of her mistake. Luckily, the lady able to slot us in the afternoon class..
We didn't get any equipment needed from the rack and kept chatting to each other. Luckily there was a malay lady told us that. The instructor is Mr Patrick Lim; he doesn't smile and looks sarcastic. But, luckily he is nice..
Please take a look what I have done..

It looks like Charcoal because it is "Dark Raisin Bread with Charcoal Powder". The presentation might not be convincing but it tastes good. It will be better if it is softer. =)

You won't believe that this is baked by Amelie, first timer.. This is "Chocolate Yoghurt Macha Cake". 3 different layers indicate 3 different flavors. The chocolate layer is the best, because it is not too sweet. The layers look a bit imbalance because we were struggling on the measurement and ended up we did some wrong calculation. I think if I am experienced, I will just pour out the mixture with eye level measurement as others did.
There is one thing that I realized I am weak with is making the dough into a presentable look. My dough always turn out to be "weird" and ugly. I must google or youtube to improve my skill.
I think I am interested in learning baking and hope this will be my hobby or side business in the future. =)
Some pictures taken during the class:

Before the class starts..


Our names on the Charcoal Bread


Amelie with her result..

Jamie with her result..

Jamie and I like this picture a lot.. I looked like a feminine & modern type housewife.
No comments:
Post a Comment