I just finished typing my resume, not edit but redo it. I lost my old resume..
I am going to look for a new job. I don't really enjoy flying but I'll miss the money, sight seeing and some good crew I met for sure. I am in a hard position now because I can't take this job anymore due to the red light alighted on my health condition. I can't live with my selfishness but have to spare a mind to my love one. We should have more time together before starting our family.
Sometimes I'll blame myself of being so weak (emotionally and physically)... Why I can't take it lightly like other stewardess? Why I can't sleep anytime I want? Why my body can't cope with the new life style here?
However, I realized that THIS IS Amelie.. I won't force myself anymore. My hubby wants a healthier and prettier wife; not a zombie wife. Goodluck to me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment