Main Course: Pan Fried Salmon with Hollandaise Source
Side Dish: Baby Spinach Salad with Balsamic Dressing
Time of Preparation: 2Hrs
This is my attempt to cook for my hubby. He didn't get any surprise on my intention but the cuisine that I chose.
Beforehand, I'd told him several times that "I will learn how to cook simple dishes for you, then you will have home made dinner every time you come back from work." Thus, it turn out to be an expectation for him.
I planned to go back JB on that day; however he wanted me to stay with him since I was away for nearly a week. I was restless and having jet lag; I really have no mood to do anything beside REST.
However, this is a good opportunity for me to treat him better. I dragged myself to NTUC for the ingredients needed.
Yo won't believe that I never refer to any recipe on how to cook. Everything is by my imagination!!!
I was so stressful while I am preparing the dishes because my landlord uncle and aunty were in the living room watching at me. The only in my mind is: Do it FAST!!!
I hope I have more ideas on cooking.. When you see your love one finished the dishes that you'd prepared, this is the other type of satisfaction you'll get.
I gave myself 85% for my first attempt; the food is good in taste but the salmon didn't turn out to be what I wanted. The salad is good and appetizing. I am proud of myself. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment