Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Christmas Pressie 2010

Though it was a tiring London flight, but I was glad that someone was waiting for my return.
When I stepped into my room, I was surprise that I saw the Precious Moment table calendar and a new Starbucks tumbler on my dressing table.
"Wowww, you bought this for me?"
"Yea."
"What is it for? X'mas?" while looking at the receipt of the tumbler (he forgot to throw it away).
"Ya."
"Why don't you give me on Christmas Day?"
"I don't like the feeling that I have to keep it as secret and hide it.. I am nervous and will feel uneasy..."
"Why don't you buy it later instead?"
"I feel like giving it to you now."
"Then there isn't any surprise for me for my Christmas.."
"..."
Haha.. That's my hubby. He bought me the things I like and he just can't wait to see how happy am I when I get it. This was what exactly had happened when he proposed..
Maybe I am different; I love surprise but without it I still feel sweet.
Thanks, hubby...

This is the 2nd tumbler he bought for me.. The first one it was 5 years ago.. I love Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment