Last Friday, after having Sakae Sushi with hubby, we went home happily because I was not called up for any flight. (I was on standby)
I bought a bottle of champagne from Paris and we decided to drink it..
Both of us were not in a good mood. He was stressed up with his work; and I was unhappy seeing him suffering and I couldn't do anything. As usual, I am still thinking of some $$$ matters that is out of my control. (Don't worry, I am better now =) )
After a glass, I felt the heat from my body and face.. I was RED as a Japanese baby octopus.. I started to feel dizzy and sleepy. I fell asleep and woke up few times for "toilet breaks". I really feel "drunk" and I couldn't stand for long. I felt like wanna puke but luckily still under my control..
I slept for almost 3 hrs and awoke at 3am.. I was so alert and I couldn't sleep anymore. I continued reading my boring book "A Place Called Here" and able to finish it. By the time, it was 6am in the morning.
Gosh, you won't believe how energetic I was after the drunk symptoms I had. I slept for another 3 hrs.. The feeling is scary in a way I don't know my body clock now. Am I suffering from Jet Lag or anything else? :S
No comments:
Post a Comment