Wednesday, October 21, 2009

His Proposal ~ 11 Oct 09

After my London flight working in business class, I was so tired and felt reluctant to go back to KL. But I miss my darling a lot...I dragged my luggage and tiring soul to the airport.
When I arrived, I felt energetic and I was so happy to see him again. We hugged, kissed in the car. He likes to smell my hand because of my "baby" smell. We went to buy my supper, my all time favourite- Mat Tou Yao before heading home.
He asked me to wait for him in the "entertainment room" as he needed to do some preparation on the "surprise" he designed earlier. The only surprise that I thought of is print out the picture display in my blog, frame it and hang in his room. However, the surprise is really out of my extent of imagination...
He held my hand and led me to the room with the eye shade on. I lean against the wall and I was so excited to see what he had done for me. But the feeling is a bit scary as I don't know what will it be...
When I removed my eye shade, I was totally mute as I couldn't believe what had appeared in the scene. My tears are rolling in my eyes as I saw him kneeling down in front of me. He asked me to control my tears first before he proceed.
He showed me the propose ring and asked: "Lu Chai, marry me please. I want to have you as my wife, my children' mother... I want to start a family with you and it will be a perfect one. I'll work hard and earn more money."
This is really out of my expectation; I really confused and I didn't how should I react. But my first & most interesting reaction from me is: "My temper will be the same, can you take it?"
"It's okay. I'll change myself to bear with you instead."
He asked me again whether I'd accepted while he is trying to put the ring on my finger. "So, have you accepted me as your husband?"
With the fear and joy, my answer to him was "Yes, I do." He hugged me and kissed me with love. I can feel his NERVOUS before and HAPPINESS after I nodded my head.
This will be a major decision in my life. If I choose someone that I don't love and can't rely on, I'll suffer. I always dream of having him as my hubby but I didn't expect it to be so fast...
Darling, there are some words from my heart to you.
1. Thanks for choosing me as your life time partner. We are two different bodies but only one soul and heart that tight us together. We have to work hard for our future and next generation.
2. Even though I kept asking you "Why your proposal is in the room and not in public area?" "Why you don't give me flowers?" "Why don't you stick to the first proposal plan where you planned to do it in the arrival hall with a banner - WILL YOU MARRY ME, AMELIE?" "Why the diamond so small?"... However, I got the answers from you that is really satisfying. U said "Our wedding is belongs to both of us and not a show for others. If I do it in the public but if one day our relationship doesn't work well, it's meaningless. Thus, I chose to do it with my heart and own idea. The "forever friends" bear is our baby, you can bring it to anywhere you fly to as a companion from me. I decided not to give you flowers because I know you're not going to bring it back to Singapore as you have flight. I didn't go for the first plan as your schedule doesn't allow me to do so and I can't wait to propose as I'd planned it a year ago. The diamond ring that I bought for you is solitaire with GIA certification. I'll upgrade it to a bigger one ten years later."
I am happy to have you and sometimes I comparing you with others is for teasing purpose only.
3. Wedding planning will be a big issue in next coming months. I'd foreseen that it'll happen and I'll listen to your advice you given earlier. "Be more understanding and try to learn the choice of words when it comes to any conflict of ideas. Tell me what you want instead of showing black face only."
4. I hope we can stick to our initial plan: Buy wedding bands, ROM, Bali wedding photo and our big day. I am your wife now and I'll take up the role and learn as much as possible for our future.
I love you.



His effort for this proposal. Everything is in the dark...










My Ring that fits nicely on my finger...

No comments:

Post a Comment