I was assigned to work with the b***h. However, I survived from the storm.
Throughout the flight, I just did whatever I need to do and gave my best. She was so impressed with my job and kept telling that she hardly get to work with crew as hardworking as me. I learnt something new from her and I really appreciated. Actually, she is not as bad as I mentioned earlier. This is only my first impression on her.
The galley steward also gave the same comment as I really helped him a lot. Of course la!!!In some circumstances, things that I'd done is reported "done" by him. But, mistakes that he did, he kept silent. Then, the pointer is on me again. But, I didn't argue; just swallowed it.
This is the disadvantage being nice like me. People will tend to "eat" you and taking advantages from you. Sighhhh... I really don't know what can I say.
next time dun swallowed it, and voice out lo..
ReplyDelete