I am currently in London and it's my second time here. It was light load yesterday on the way up and I was on check. My complex leader is good and he is satisfied with my job. But I think his requirement is high and hopefully I get a good check. He is a crew that always exceeds passengers' expectation. I'll update here again on my check result.
I was quite depressed as I don't feel like going out due to how I look now. Redness around my mouth and right cheek, acne and scar on my forehead. I don't feel like putting make up but how to take a good picture without a "mask" on???
Darling asked me to enjoy myself with the sightseeing and I tell myself "YES, I should FACE it instead of AVOID it". I should go for other options than staying in the room and feeling DOWN here.
Why I say "rojak" feeling? It is a mixture of happiness (I'll be seeing darling on Sunday), sadness(my stupid face), appreciative (My complex leader shared his experience with me) and worry (how is my check report as his requirement so HIGH and he kept emphasizing it)...
No comments:
Post a Comment