Thursday, October 8, 2009

What Happen to My Face?

I can't recall when it started but anyhow it happened... There are acne appeared on my forehead. It started to "spread" to my chin and mouth area... It's horrible.
I talked to darling about this; he ensured me that it was not related to my daily diet because I seldom take fried & oily food. I am mainly a vegetarian.
What is the root of the problem? My supplement that made my body's heat increased? My hair spray that I was using since the first day I joined SIA? My hormone changed? Long time I didn't go for facial?
After consuming then Collagen Drink that darling bought to me, I started to see the improvement on my face. But...
Yesterday, I was working in EY and there is another set of paxing crews. One of the crews asked me what happened to my face? The complexion is so bad. She suggested me to consult a doctor in Paragon shopping centre...
I felt depressed and low self confidence when I looked myself in the mirror. I told myself don't think about it and it'll make the condition worse. However, the pain is when others reminded you on that and asked you why you never do anything on that... It's like applying salt on your wound

1 comment:

  1. Dear dun worry is jz hormone imbalance...
    u had counter this b4, sure no problem dun worry!!

    ReplyDelete