Finally, I got my check report. Mostly 80 marks, one 90marks and two 70 marks. The comment for me is: Less confident and not observant. However, I'd foreseen my check result will be average because he is too strict. He was thinking whether to give a "NO" on my grooming column due to my skin problem. After he talked to our IFS, they decided to give me a "YES". If I got a "NO", I'll be called back to office and grounded.
On the way back, I was working in J-Class. It was a full flight and I worked non-stop for more than 12 hrs. I sacrified my crew rest also. This flight is really tiring and almost kill me. Luckily, I survived. I was working with one girl that really "draw line". She didn't give me a hand at all though I am new. I really think she is selfish and I couldn't stand it.
The service was quite slow and I kept asking my chief is it all my fault. She told me that "It's normal and J-class service is too draggy, especially full lunch and dinner service."
Wowwww....She is a nice chief that make me gain back my confidence instead of defeated by her hubby with the comment "Your J-class work is not good and you have to blush up"
Ah pei, dun always expect that other will help, they dun help is normal lah~~~help then we need to appreciate lo, and please make sure u have enuff rest during ur working hours. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd last, I know ur BIG GOOD GOOD NEWS from Ah min blog liao..congrat :)