Thursday, November 12, 2009

A great relaxing weekend in Singapore

It's been a long time I didn't update here...I was so busy and didn't have much time for myself.
My darling came to Singapore 2 weeks ago...It was a short stay yet enjoyable. It's the first time he waited for me to come back from flight in my place. It's a kind of motivation when I was working onboard...I love the feeling because it makes me feel like after married couple life. I believe we'll be encountering it very soon.
On saturday morning, we woke up quite early and had no idea where should we go. We went to a shopping mall near to my place, Tampines One and we spent our day there. Evenythough it was halloween nite and I had plenty of ideas of celebration. But towards the end, we went to bed very early. It was a fun saturday because we had spent a lot on some meaningful things. We bought our wedding band from Soo Kee. It looks unique (in our view) as it's made of a mixture of white and rose gold. For mine, there is a row of tiny diamonds surrounded from the bottom part of the ring till the top. At least, this is something different than the usual wedding band that we see. It's the 'bond' that ties us together and our effort to make it a success one. We'd visited few shops before we decided to purchase. Darling asked to have a small ceremony ourselves in order to put on the wedding bands. (We had no idea whether there is any "pantang" on wearing the wedding band before our wedding day) However, he brought it back to KL and kept it nicely.
I bought a pair of shoes that is not a high heel but a ballroom function shoes. It looks elegant and I'll wear it on my BIG DAY... Besides that, eventually I bought a new mobile phone for myself as the old phone was giving me a lot of problems. The timespam for the fully charged battery can be flat anytime if I have a more than 10minutes chat. I bought HTC Diamond 2 as I like the outlook and it's light.
I think the best part about the weekend is when I asked darling: Where should we go? His answer for me made me feel touched and loved. "I don't really care where are we going, as long as it's with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment