I can't recall when it started to happen.. I think at least 2 months ago. My face started to have acne problem which really irritating. It brought me tears, pains, mentally attacks to me and my love one...my self confidence and self esteem getting lower and my love one hardly see the smiley face that I used to have (my trademark).
After diagnosed by doctor, this is mature acne problem that caused by imbalance of hormones and oil release. The medicine I am having now is Roaccutane and the condition will get worse before getting better. At this moment, it's the worse stage and it is good not to put on any makeup for another 2 weeks. I have been staying away from make up for quite sometime (when I am off duty). I felt weird sometimes and feel like hiding myself. I never go sightseeing because I can't accept the fact that taking picture with this situation.
Actually I am quite confused because I am not too sure what I really want...
If I am not flying, I have no income as I just finished my 10 days leave. $$$$ is quite important to me now as I am saving for my new house and wedding. :(
If I continue flying, my face might not recover fast and it'll bring me and my family more problems.
Furthermore, I don't feel like working on ground as an admin personnel to do filing.
However, I am going back to office and see what arrangement can be made.
The doctor advised me before "you must understand that the situation will get worse before getting better. When it recovers, your face will become nicer." hope the medicine really works this way.
Darling, I am sorry that I hurt you so many times and always lose temper at you. Thanks for being so patient to me. Love ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment