Year 2010 just started and it's already the 10th day. I am supposed to write this blog on the last day of 2009; however I couldn't due to the characters all changed to Arab which I don't understand. (I was in Dubai) Pang and I had the same idea on this blog contents with Janelle and she was the first one who started it.
Let me summarize my 2009:
1. I have bought an unit of condominium for my parents (the greatest thing I'd done)
2. My status had upgraded to Mrs Hon (My hubby proposed and it was the biggest surprise for this year)
3. I'd visited quite a number of countries and had cleared my probation. I was trained for business class and A330 aircraft
4. A great birthday celebration for my father and he was so happy
5. My make up skill had improved a lot (there is a difference before & after I put on make up)
However, for 2010 I'd set some targets for myself and I am looking forward to a better year ahead:
1. Moving in to my new house and I would like to make it a cosy one
2. Preparing my big day (parents meet up, ROM, banquet booking, honeymoon)
3. I'd made booking for my pre-wedding photo package at BNY Gallery (really excited and looking forward to a fun photo shooting. Even though to some people said that the price is very high but I think it's worth it)
4. I must learn to control my emotion and not a crying baby everytime when things not following my way (Always cheer up and think positively)
5. My acne problem getting better and I must really take care of myself to avoid this happen again (I wanna become on of the girls who have very nice texture skin)
6. I hope my body system can changed accordingly where I can sleep anytime & anywhere
7. A family trip
8. Our pre-wedding trip
9. A new car (Honda Accord) for us
10. Darling can find a job in Singapore and we can settle ourselves there
11. Sign up for ball room dancing and makeup class (I must have some skill)
12. Chanel bag from my hubby for our 1st year wedding anniversary (I don't mind to have it earlier :p)
13. Investment in some shares
14. Proper planning of what to do if one day I quit
15. Reading at least 2 storybooks in a month (I'd finished reading PS I LOVE YOU in a week & it really impressed me )and try to communicate more in English (Improvement on the terms and phase I use)
16. Keep fit and return to the body I used to have in Persoft
17. I must pamper myself in the way that buying something for myself (earrings, handbags, watch, wallet...) No more self mental torturing.
18. Do more charity and chanting to make myself calm and peace (No more over worried or nonsense thinking)
19. Meet up my old friends (it's good to meet more people and can learn from them in different prospects)
20. Save up more for a better future
I'll always refer back to this list to remind myself what I have to do. For those that are completed, I'll check on it accordingly.
Amelie, you can do it!!!!
haha .. ah pei, jia you...all the thing in the list sure can come true de. hmm..i wish to get a part time.. so we jia you la.
ReplyDelete