Saturday, January 30, 2010

A good start of our marriage life

This morning around 5.35am, I touched down to Houston hotel..As usual, I turned on my laptop and connected to internet. I saw I have 2 unread emails in my Gmail Inbox...It's weird, today is Sunday; my sisters are not working and the emails most probably not from them. Then who else?
I was so so so surprised when I saw this is from my hubby. It is a simple email to tell me that he was busy on saturday and he apologized about that... Actually, I am operating a flight from Moscow to Houston and I knew that he has some tasks to accomplish. Thus, after sending him 2 sms, I stopped and let him "live in peace".However, this email really meant a lot; at least he feels sorry that he didn't kept me update at the first place why he couldn't contact me, what is he busy with? But he made effort to drop an email to me to explain it. Thanks darling...
* Some updates here regards to my future mother in law behavior:
Fei Ma paid RM1.2K to repaint the whole house as she was thinking my parents might be visiting them during CNY. She did it for our wedding preparation also. Maybe she is really not good in speaking but I felt warm deep in my heart when I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment