Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jan 2010

Time passed so fast, January has just said goodbye..
What have I done in the first month of 2010? Nothing...
I'd just read a story book (my target is 2 a month)..
I met up with Xin, Min and Pang..(at least they knew my latest update)
My face got better (but still a lot of scars, I am gonna do something in Feb)
I am still the same... Throw tantrum, crying over small little issues, sleepless
I cried over many things that happened between us. My tears are specially made for you...
I just hope when we meet up next month, we can have a talk over all the things that I concerned.
But I am not a failure. There are still some improvement from me:
1. I don't really CARE how people talk about my work, as long as I'd given the best
2. I am learning not to give myself pressure when I can't sleep...Learn to avoid seeing the time and calculate the hours slept (I am still doing it but I PROMISE I'll quit this bad habit)
3. I kept telling myself how many flights more to do before meeting him, instead of emphasizing the negative side that WE are not meeting for how long..
4. I know myself better (I can't take anything in when I am angry or sad; I am pessimistic and always find excuses in our argument; I always start a conversation in a negative manner)
But, I really have to do something different in Feb.
I'll be going shopping later (Houston)...Hope this is not a big damage over my wallet.
I wanna think of something different to do during my CNY leaves.
Looking forward to a better February!

No comments:

Post a Comment