Friday, October 2, 2009

The Feeling of Miserable and Helpless

I was so emotional these 2 days. What is the reason? Because I am not feeling well, neck ache, mental problem, homesick or lack of rest?
I really don't know. I just know that I feel lonely here and the feeling is scary. It reminds me the time when I studied in KTAR. I need a shoulder for me to lie on to; I need a hand which touches my face & head and tells me to be good; I need a warm hug and the sense of "security".
Sometimes, it's not that I don't want to speak up my mind. But, I am really confuse here. I am sorry if I made you worry. But, why not you try to understand me?
What happened to me??? Can anyone tell me? Or because too many things happened at the same time made me feel miserable?

2 comments:

  1. I'm having same feeling as you...dunnoe how to tell but jz have that awkful feeling...reali like my college time

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...why both of u have the same feeling de. always rem a lot ppl care about u all. :)

    ReplyDelete