Friday, April 30, 2010

Simply ♥ You My Darling

We had waited for a week but still no news yet...
Darling went for an interview on last Friday in Singapore. He went down and came back by bus within a day. I knew that he was exhausted and tired. I was happy that he had made up his mind to come down to Singapore and I saw his effort. I knew the day is coming nearer. (Applying my law of attraction now :p)
We had went through a lot..UPS and DOWNS. This is life, it's normal. However, our relationship is always abnormal in some way. Why do I say so?
When we first started, we were having underground relationship. He is my senior and always bring me out to meet customer. Few months later, our colleagues discovered it and both of us left the company.
You will think that then it will be better, can announce our relationship openly; instead of being a "secret lover". But, god is trying to challenge us. Darling was offered by his uncle to run the kopitiam business. Our time is UP SIDE DOWN. I wake up in the morning to go to work; but he is sleeping soundly beside me. When he is back from work, I had already slept tightly with my pillow in my arm. (I always have this bad habit, have to carry something in my arm. Darling said I am lack of security. ) We can only look forward for his off day.
After that, it came to the decision to leave him and pursue my dream job - Air Hostess. It was really tough initially as I thought we'll give up in this relationship since we are really apart from each other. However, CUPID fires his arrow on us again and makes us realize that we are the perfect couple that should live happily together. We are just perfect for each other because our shortcomings are always the strengths of the other. We are just the compliment of each other.
Janelle said:"Pei, you are really ready and prepared to marry him. What you are thinking now is all about him. Unlike last time, your priority is your family."
It's true; I am old enough now and my market value drops as days go. (but not very true as there are guys try on me also :P)
I just ♥ you in a way of who you are
I just ♥ you to tease me
I just ♥ you to make my mood swings up and down
I just ♥ you to protect me when I'd been bullied
I just ♥ you to sing for me (recorded David Tao's song 爱很简单 for our anniversary pressie)
I just ♥ you to hold my hand and treat me as a kid
I just ♥ you to kiss my forehead and cheek when you feel like to
I just ♥ you to bring me out for good food and enjoying eating with me (It may not be as nice as with other girls because I don't have big appetite)
I just ♥ you to allow me to sip your coffee
I just ♥ you to console me when I am down
I just ♥ you to be my chauffeur though you do not know the way where are we heading to
I just ♥ you to give me surprises
I just ♥ you everytime you tell me "Lu Chai, just remember that I'll be the one that loves you and sayang you the most"

I prayed to the god and I knew he heard my blessing and wishes.. He will help me and give both of us a chance to get back what we has lost for the past few years. I am really sick of living alone and envy others with their boyfriend always by their side. Things will get better and we should appreciate what we have now and future.

1 comment:

  1. hahah ah pei i think i am lack of security also ler. :P

    ReplyDelete