Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LOST

It has been few days that I felt I am alone (mentally)...
Normally after the flight, I'll feel excited as I am going back to my parents' place and it's time to feel "home sweet home". However, recently this feeling is no longer exist...
First of all, maybe I always comply my parents' instructions and seldom disobey. When it comes to the time that I struggle to gain back my rights, then tears will come and play a part.
It is just a small issue but my mum just wanna make it a serious one. sigh...
It's all related to my new house, to be clear is MY NEW ROOM.
I saw a Europe Style make up table in SSF Furniture and I liked it so much. I'd decided to buy it for my own "little princess" room and ever thought of how to make it in a MOST COMFORTABLE way. However, when my mum went shopping and saw a set of white bedroom set in furniture fair, she asked my brother's girlfriend to send me the pictures and convinced me to buy that instead. (In fact, the bedroom set is cheaper)
In order to save more for budget, I agreed and she placed the order. I don't really like it but darling kept telling me that it will only be a temporarily place for us to stay.
Next, it comes to wall paper. I wanted my main wall to put on the wall paper in order to make it slightly "complicated". However, my brother in law said it's not realistic because it won't last long. Then I got rejection again.
Third, I admit that I like girly things; like ribbons, dots, small flowers, and etc. I requested to paint my room in pink, which is my favourite color. I got rejection again due to the comment from my sister that "pink is too striking".
I kept telling myself to cool down. However, the last one will be the one that is unbearable.. When we went shopping for our rooms' lights, there is no wall lights that I like. However, I saw 1 ceiling hanging light which is acceptable and nice. I told my mum that I decided to take it and not having any hanging fan in my room. In case I wanna take nap in the evening, then I can always go to my brother's room. Initially she was okay with the idea. Just within few seconds. she regretted and told me this:" If any guests come to our house, without the fan, they'll switch on the aircond and it'll be very costly." WTH???? The best part is later of the day, my father told me that it's regards to FENG SHUI. THAT"S DAMN FUNNY, RITE?This is my room and can you please respect what I want instead?
As my best friend said: If my room is not designed/ decorated in the way I like, I won't feel "belonging" to this house. I totally agreed on this. Thus, I will be staying (or tumpang) in the guest room instead.
FYI, my SLK (small little kenari) had been sold. If I am going back JB, I have nothing left except my clothes...I don't like the feeling though I am always away from house, doesn't mean that I wanna lost the feeling of "belonging".
My darling is not with me at this point of time. I am lack of love and touch from him; and now I lost the family care and understanding. What should I do then?
I'll just ignore this and don't feel like argue with them anymore. I just hope that they are happy when they move in. As for myself, I just hope that darling will come to Singapore soon and I can gain back the feeling of "belonging"; at least belonging to his arms...:)

1 comment:

  1. who is the best friend told u that? i strongly agreed with that ler...haiz..u and me are same type la, as long as they happy then ok liao. :) anyway they tolerance a lot, so now is our time to pay back lo.

    ReplyDelete