I am currently in Milan; I went out to DUOMO, the paradise of branded goods.
I walked in to the Chanel boutique and tried on my 2.55 bag. You know what? The feeling is awesome. I really love to have one for myself. I tried to carry it as a sling bag. SO NICE...
Perhaps some people will think that I am materialistic, or as darling said "high maintenance"? In fact, I don't think I am... I'll buy it when I am affordable and not saved till the amount and used up all just to mentally satisfying myself. As Jamie said :"It'll be more satisfying when you are affordable to have one; it's not pampering yourself and torturing then." I find is true, I decided to step back and not buying today (though Euro drops) because:
1. I am getting married and I might need cash
2. I am moving to my new house
3. I am going to purchase it with CASH
Compared to other colleagues, they are having few Chanel and lots of other brands. However, I have less than 5 bags here. Thus, I don't think is too much for me. :p
I'd applied law of attraction and I knew that it will come eventually. And tell you what...It has became a motivation for me to work hard...:) I LOVE FLYING...
No comments:
Post a Comment